Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Liebster Award - A chance to get to know me better

I was very kindly nominated by Eden Markl to take part in the Liebster Awards. For those outside of the world of blogging this is an internet only type of thing and is a way for bloggers with less than 200 followers to build a bigger audience. The idea being you graciously thank the blogger who nominated you and pay it forward.

As a fun fact, Liebster is actually German for dearest. I know that's useless information for most of you, but still super cute.


As part of the awards, I get to answer 11 questions which Eden wrote for me. So without further adue:-

1. If you could interview anyone in the world (alive/dead) who would it be?

This is an easy one, Audrey Hepburn

2. What would your dream job be?

Working in the beauty industry, waffling on about skincare

3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

Finally married and in my own house.

4. What is your favourite meal?

Pizza with my special spelt flour base and Ad's gorgeous home made tomato sauce - delicious

5. Tell me one thing about you

I'm currently in the process of telling you eleven things, do you really need another?

6. If you could go out tomorrow and buy one thing, money being no object, what would it be?

Business Class flights to New Zealand to see my family

7. Where is your favourite place to sit and let the world go by?

The Southbank Centre on a sunny day with a ginger mule in my hand

8. What do you love most about blogging? 

It's a great outlet to write about the things I'm passionate about namely raising awareness about mental health issues, beauty, food and burgers.

9. If you could work and PR for any brand, who would it be? 

Soap & Glory, I'm yet to find a product I don't like and their branding is really good fun!

10. What is your dream job?

No disrespect Eden, but you asked me this one already, see question 2 above.

11. Why did you start blogging?
As with question 8, it's a good outlet for me, I love to write and whilst my readers don't always interact with me, I can see people are clicking and reading which is always a good thing!
In the interests of paying it forward, I can confirm the rules (per say) are as follows:-


1) Link back to the wonderful person that nominated you
2) Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you for the award.
3) Nominate 11 bloggers who themselves have 200 or less followers and LINK back to their blogs, this is how we all continue to grow and build our own following
4) You should come up with your own 11 questions for the people you are nominating to answer.
5) Then you need to notify your nominees so that they know and can answer and join in, this is where social media comes in handy


My questions are:
1. Why did you decide to start blogging?
2. Who you admire most in the blogosphere?
3. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
4. Why have you think nominated for an Liebster?
5. What do you consider your greatest achievement to date?
6. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
7. Whose is your favourite blog to read and why?
8. What would you like more time to write about?
9. Travelling, Cooking or Singing, choose one and why?
10. What's your favourite blog post (from your blog) that you've written?
11. Where's your favourite place to eat out?


My Nominations:- 

Emily's recipes and reviews 
Call me Kim
Fitbits 
Built Like a Boss
The Fashion Ramblings
The Little Fawn
Best BB Creams
Deliciously Yum!
With Wonder & Whimsy

After nearly an hour of trying to figure out how to find new and/or bloggers with less than 200 followers on Bloglovin I have given up and decided to cut my losses. I've listed 7 bloggers above, most of whom I already follow and read on a regular basis! Please do check them out!

1 comment:

  1. I loved this little glimpse into your world, Laura. It's definitely most revealing of your humor and wit. lol Your ideal day with a ginger mule in hand, sitting along the Southbank Centre, sounds absolutely divine right now. I don't know what that area looks like, but I imagine it's a quiet space amidst a bustling city center. I also love that your dream job is to ramble on about beauty products and skin care all day. Blogging does give us the outlet to do such things, doesn't it?

    Thank you so much for the nomination! I'll put together my post later this week!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)