Monday, January 12, 2015

Bootea 28 day Teatox - The Arrival

I'm not really into the whole New Year, new me mantra, it really isn't my thing. However, after all of that over-indulging over the festive period I did feel that perhaps things weren't running quite as they should.

My skin looks a little lacklustre, and well TMI WARNING my movements have always been few and far between and I quite fancied giving them a little bit of a helping hand to run a little more smoothly shall we say. 
I'd done some digging around and read about the Bootea 28 day Teatox which was promised to be a fuss free way to cleanse your body and help rid it of toxins. I thought I'd share things with you, I'll provide an update at 14 days and at 28 days of how I'm getting on.

It's worth noting that the Bootea 28 day Teatox claims to help you shed some unwanted pounds but I'm putting this out there right now, I won't be weighing myself during the 28 days as I've no interest in this particular aspect. If my body looks better after the 28 day period then that's all well and good.
What really appealed to me was the fact that the programme is really simple so I'm hoping it should slot into my routine fairly easily. The 28 day Teatox consists of a Daytime Detox and a Bedtime Cleanse. You make a cup of the Daytime Detox first thing in the morning (or ASAP like me if you forget) and then make a cup of the Bedtime Cleanse every other night before bed.
To clarify you get 28 of the Daytime Detox teabags and 14 of the Bedtime Cleanse teabags to last you throughout the 28 day period.
The other thing which really caught my eye is that all of the ingredients are natural. The ingredients list above is for Daytime Detox. No preservatives, just all natural ingredients. As a side note, yup, those are the preparation instructions, it doesn't really get much easier.
In the interests of symmetry, above are the ingredients for the Bedtime Cleanse, again, all natural with no preservatives. Please do note the warning of laxative effects, as I said at the start of the post, my body certainly needs a hand here so I really hope they work.
These are the teagbags, all loose leaf and in some beautiful pyramid bags. I reckon you could use them to make more than one cup of tea if you liked.
I was pleasantly surprised by the taste of the tea, I actually found it tastes fairly similar to my usual cup of tea. It was pretty tasty, and I certainly don't recall tasting any ginger or lemongrass so it must be subtle.

Like I say, I will keep you posted with my progress, namely, how my skin looks, how my tummy is looking, how I feel overall and whether I see any other positive benefits. I do exercise 5 times a week and will continue to do so and I certainly won't be changing my diet (it's already pretty healthy) so I'm intrigued to see how I get on. Stay tuned.

If you fancy trying the Bootea Teatox, you can grab it from Holland & Barrett for £26.24 for the 28 day version and free delivery. Just click HERE. 

Finally, yes that is a QVC mug, I'm a loser I know.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)